Companies can protect themselves from having to pay out of pocket for employee theft. The largest claims that our clients have experienced for 2012 and 2013 resulted from the theft of company funds or property and client funds while in their care. One loss exceeded $500,000 in client funds stolen by an employee. These losses are difficult to discover and typically occur over a period of several years. Private Companies, Public Companies and Non Profits are all at risk for these types of claims.
CSRisks specializes in identifying and negotiating coverages tailored to fit the needs of an Insured’s specific class of business. We have access to many commercial Crime products (also referred to as “Fidelity Coverage”) that will provide coverage for theft arising from several types of insurable wrongful acts. Claims arising from these illegal acts are not covered by any other type of insurance policy.
- Accountants/ Tax Preparers/ Book Keepers
- Collection Agencies
- Freight Managers
- Investment Advisors
- Insurance Agents/ Brokers/ Consultants
- Law Firms
- Management Consultants
- Marketing Agencies/ Consultants
- Property Managers/ Real Estate Agents/ Brokers
- Third Party Administrators/ Claim Administrators and Adjusters
- Title Agents
- And many, many more!
- Employee Theft
- Clients’ Property
- Vendor Theft
- Forgery and Alteration of checks, credit cards and personal accounts
- Theft, Disappearance and Destruction inside and outside the premises
- Computer and Funds Transfer Fraud
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Currency
- Telephone Toll Fraud
- Identity Fraud Expense
- Virus Restoration and Licensing Violation fines and penalties
- Expenses incurred to determine the existence and amount of a loss
Optional Coverage Enhancements
- Discovery Policy
- Worldwide Coverage
- Automatic Coverage for Subsidiaries
- Broad Definition of Employee includes: temporary employees, leased employees, former employees acting as consultants, guest students and interns, directors, officers, trustees and officers, volunteers, employees on military, disability, family medical or similar leave
- Employees non-cancellable except in cases of theft or dishonesty
- Notification only on losses which exceed 50% of the deductible
Capitol Special Risks is a Professional Liability wholesale provider. The coverages, highlights, and enhancements represented are indications of market availability through CSRisks, but are not guarantees of coverage offerings. Please refer to the actual indications, specimen forms, and endorsements for complete terms and conditions.